Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Stator, other right-case related parts needed

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
dreamr
honda305.com Member

Stator, other right-case related parts needed

Post by dreamr » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

I've bought a 65 Dream to work on with my son as a project and posted some questions and a pic in the "Electrical" section of the forum today regarding magneto parts.
It's time for a new stator, and possibly the rotor (?) part that rotates inside of it.
The motor turns and has compression so there is a good chance we can get it to run, but these parts are really needed before we can move on to that point.
We are also in need of all of the internal and external kickstarter parts.
We are also looking for right and left front peg assemblies, and the neutral light bulb holder (the blue jewel assembly). It also looks like we are missing a few screws for the right engine case.
We live in the midwest. If you have any of the above, we would like to get in touch with you. I'm starting here before we move to ebay. Thanks.

djohns
honda305.com Member

Post by djohns » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 pm

I have a 1965 CA77 I was going to part out later. I have checked the stator and it shows no grounds . I also have a left and right frt footpegs. A little bent but nothing a torch won't straighten. Kick starter there with innards and elec starter clutch parts. I have to go to Monaville (go to www.bomberfieldusa.com to see where I spend my time and money!) this weekend and next. Call me on my cell phone tomorrow morn and we can discuss. Cell # 281-467-4913.

David Johns

Dogsbd
honda305.com Member

Post by Dogsbd » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 pm

djohns wrote:I have to go to Monaville (go to www.bomberfieldusa.com to see where I spend my time and money!) this weekend and next.
David Johns
That Super Connie is beautiful! Well, it has to be, it's a Super Connie!!! :)

And that TU-95 is jaw dropping! What a huge beast!

I'd love to see those fly.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home