□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

My 1962 Honda Dream

KellieLyyne
honda305.com Member

Post by KellieLyyne » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm

61Dreamin, I bought mine from ApexCycle. However, since I bought mine, I haven't seen any others. :(

Here's a picture of my bike....

white Dream by bruceandkellie, on Flickr

61Dreamin
honda305.com Member

Post by 61Dreamin » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Good NIGHT, that looks amazing! Stunning bike! great motivational material for my restoration! Thank you.

Think I might be SOL on finding one of those seats then. Might have to find a custom shop to make one as close as possible. The two tone really blends in well with the white and black of the bike. And the red 'Honda' just ties it in and makes it seem factory.

geoffp
honda305.com Member

Post by geoffp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 am

61Dreamin - Sorry for the late reply (haven't been on here in a little bit). No plans to sell the seat as of now, but if something changes I'll let you know first. Have you tried Charlies Place in SF? Not sure if they'll have one but I'm sure they could point you in the right direction. Thanks for the comments! Been riding her a bit more lately:

Hey KellieLyyn - where'd you get the springs for the seat? Trying to track those down...

61Dreamin
honda305.com Member

Post by 61Dreamin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks for the tip. Your bike still looks great! Charlies Place did not have any, but they did give me a couple vendor names to check in ebay store, but either i am search challenged, or they no longer sell on ebay. Not sure one of these great seats is in the cards for me and my bike. My jealousy of both your bikes seats may now resume.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home