honda305.com Forum

Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

New to bikes, first Dream, just saying hi to everyone!

styxjr
honda305.com Member

Re: Welcome

Post by styxjr » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm

jdstoner wrote:Welcome, I am fairly new here; wish my bike was in as good condition as yours.

I did ride mine back in 1974 the last year it ran when it was my dads.

Good luck with your restore, looks good to me.
Thanks jdstoner, any pics to share? That's cool that you have one that's been in the family all that time. Hopefully I can pass mine on to the next few generations.

styxjr
honda305.com Member

Post by styxjr » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Cheburashka wrote:Welcome to the forum.

I'm a relative newcomer here, but I've always found it to be a great place to get information and to make good connections.

That's a nice looking Dream. Relatively complete, although I don't see the side covers on it.

It's nice that you have the turn signals on it. I spent a very long time putting together everything needed to get signals on mine. I think they're an important safety feature.
Doh, I just understood what you meant by side covers. Sorry. They're on my list to find.

mmiiiiiz
honda305.com Member

Post by mmiiiiiz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Welcome from a newcomer myself. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, and you'll have a nice long time to get to know your new bike. I've just recently acquired my Dream, and have 30+ smile laden miles added to it. Love it, as I'm sure you will.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home