Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Good or Bad parts

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
bill440cars
honda305.com Member

Post by bill440cars » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Okay, Now I came in on this, After it was underway. I read ALL of the back and forth conversations from start til now and I'll tell you one thing, if I were sent parts in THAT condition...........
.....I'd Be SENDING them BACK AND expecting a FULL refund as well! I mean, the parts were being sold as, "In good shape" and all! And it is CLEARLY obvious, UNLESS YOU ARE BLIND!!!! that those parts ARE in NO WAY, GOOD SHAPE! IF HE REALLY thought he was in the right, aAND if his reputation was all THAT GOOD, he'd have plead his case, DONE the right thing and that would have been it. BUT NO, here he is seeming to take on the whole bunch AND, IF he has SO many SATISFIED customers................WHERE ARE THEY? I haven't seen ONE person speak up and defend him. After I read this, I wasn't going to say anything, but come on, He just keeps going on and on! Is there no end to this???? It's not just mere words that are being thrown out against him, there is evidence.........clear proof. He needs to get over it and move on!

RANDY BECKER
honda305.com Member

PARTS

Post by RANDY BECKER » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 am

FOR ONE,I HAVE MOVED ON ,JOHN KEEPS POSTING AND IM NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ME,YOU THINK MAYBE THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT I SOLD PARTS TO LIKE TO MIND THEIR OWN BUISNESS,UNLIKE YOU SORRY BUNCH,IF JOHN WOULD OF E MAILED ME AND ACTED LIKE A HUMAN INSTEAD OF CALLING ME A SCAMER AND TELLING ME ABOUT TEACHING MY KIDS HOW TO SCAM PEOPLE THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT,BUT NOW NOT A CHANCE,PERSONALLY I WISH I NEVER SOLD ANYTHING TO HIM,NEVER SAID I HAVE ALOT OF BUYERS JUST SELL PARTS I GET IN,I WOULDNT EVEN POST ON HERE IF JOHN AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE WOULD JUST END IT,HE DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE REST OF THE PARTS I SOLD HIM AND HE NEVER CALLED ME TO TALK ABOUT IT JUST E MAILS AND THATS NOT BEING A MAN E MAILING ME AND TALKING LIKE THAT,IF HE WAS A MAN HE WOULD OF CALLED AND TALKED ABOUT IT NOT RUN HIS MOUTH ON E MAIL AND FORUMS,SO EVERYONE ON HERE SAYS END IT THAN LETS DO THAT BECAUSE HIM AND EVERYONE ON HERE JUST KEEPS IT GOING BECAUSE NO ONE HAS ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME,EVERYONE HAS SAID WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY SO LETS MOVE ON WITH LIFE,IF NO ONE ON HERE LIKES WHAT I SAID THAN IF YOU CAN REMOVE ME FROM THIS SITE THAN DO IT,ITS GETTING OLD NOW,THANK YOU.

cbxmountainman
honda305.com Member

Ugly Parts

Post by cbxmountainman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 am

Reminds me of the time about 16-17 years ago when I sold a CB1100 F to a dude from new York who never did pay me and wouldn't come and pick it up. I sold it to someone who DID pay $425, and then he (first dude) had the audacity to bad mouth me on the CBX site that I sold it out from under him. Come on!!! I waited six weeks for the $$. This all came about because another dude from California wanted me to send him a CBX gas tank and IF he liked it, would THEN send me the $225.00 I wanted. Right!!!! I really went for that deal ! If I'd known either, it would have been one thing, but both were strangers. World seems to be full of anal orifices now days. My old man taught me how to tell one. Flame suit is on. Shady is shady, no matter the color. If one is honest, one has nothing to complain about and if not, then their heritage should be questioned. I told one person years ago that I really wasn't calling him a S.O.aB but when he went home, I hoped his mother crawled out from under the porch and bit him in the ass. JMHO and it cost you what you paid.

jwbert
honda305.com Member

Post by jwbert » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

If a man has lost his good name and his reputation, he is trully broke. This guy is bankrupt. John B

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:03 pm

I agree as at no time has he offered to refund "ALL MONEYS" and take the parts back.
Ya can bet that no one on this list will ever knowingly buy any parts from him.
I thank the author of this subject who shared and proved the lack of knowledge or moral attitude of the subject person for which this list has established over many years to be of help with all so many needs of help/information. . ......lm

jwbert wrote:If a man has lost his good name and his reputation, he is trully broke. This guy is bankrupt. John B

e3steve
h305 Moderator

Post by e3steve » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 am

I've been watching this topic dialogue with interest. IMHO, Randy Becker initially made a mistake by yanking John's trousers down; the opportunity was there for him to put that right. Instead of doing so, he shagged John up the arse and, as a result, should never be trusted in any transaction. We're all mates here, and you don't screw mates over!

Making mistakes is human nature. It's not making mistakes, but the way a man deals with those mistakes that determines whether or not he is trustworthy!

The opportunity to restore faith has long past.....

EDIT: I mean 'passed'; education is one thing -- OCD is just an obsession.......
Last edited by e3steve on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dgormley
honda305.com Member

E-bay mentality

Post by Dgormley » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 am

Steve, I have to agree with your assessment of this situation, all of my dealings with forum members has been above board and not profit oriented(sometimes the deals are well under market value). This little tussle about these parts sounds(smells) like a bad e-bay deal. Fortunately we members have a good memory.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home