Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Good or Bad parts

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
cbxmountainman
honda305.com Member

Parts

Post by cbxmountainman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 pm

I don't even have a dog in this fight, but seems to me that Becker should take a "crash course" in English and man up and refund the dude his money. Just My Opinion and you paid what it's worth. I have filed this info away as to who NOT to do business with in the future. Charlie AKA cbxmountainman

CliffC
honda305.com Member

Post by CliffC » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Charlie I echo your comments. From my experiences its usually the one that yells the loudest and longest that has something to hide. Just my two cents for what its worth. CliffC

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: Parts

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. .......lm

cbxmountainman wrote:I don't even have a dog in this fight, but seems to me that Becker should take a "crash course" in English and man up and refund the dude his money. Just My Opinion and you paid what it's worth. I have filed this info away as to who NOT to do business with in the future. Charlie AKA cbxmountainman

RANDY BECKER
honda305.com Member

parts

Post by RANDY BECKER » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

like i said ,1 person out of 20 that wasnt happy,i sold parts to people on here and off forum,so what people say about me doesnt matter,if you dont want to buy parts from me than dont,its not worth the hassel,everyone else on here that bought parts and were happy your welcome,everyone else dont bother,have a great day.

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: parts

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Well I would guess that because he showed to POOR CONDITION of the parts you shipped and your DESCRIPTION of same we should ignore facts and not share what you offer in words and deliver in parts with this list.
You may have just volunteered to join a list of "Don't buy from folks" with your actions and replies. . ............lm

RANDY BECKER wrote:like i said ,1 person out of 20 that wasnt happy,i sold parts to people on here and off forum,so what people say about me doesnt matter,if you dont want to buy parts from me than dont,its not worth the hassel,everyone else on here that bought parts and were happy your welcome,everyone else dont bother,have a great day.

RANDY BECKER
honda305.com Member

parts

Post by RANDY BECKER » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 pm

rock on loud mouth i mean "mouse"

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: parts

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm

IT'S THE 305 ENGINE IN THE 1963 CB77 I RIDE WITH THE MEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE LOUD AND THE 305 IS A MOUSE COMPARED TO SOME ENGINE SIZES!
THAT SAID I MUST ASSUME BY YOUR NAME YOU ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS A "HORNY MOTHER" NEITHER LARGE OR SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ....................lm

RANDY BECKER wrote:rock on loud mouth i mean "mouse"

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home