honda305 Home honda305 Auctions honda305 Gallery honda305 Forum

honda305.com Forum

□
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Good or Bad parts

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:23 am
Location: KERRVILLE, TEXAS

Re: PARTS

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm

BTW I sold and shipped premium used parts to a feller who ask my advice about some parts ya sent pics of that were not ever shown with a good clear pic and my parts are on the way for less than ya wanted for your parts. Your parts may be your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attitude also???????????????????.. ........lm

RANDY BECKER wrote:WELL THAT IS YOUR STORY IF YOUR STICKING WITH IT THATS YOUR PROBLEM,IM JUST TELLING YOU I PAID MORE FOR THE PARTS THAN I SOLD THEM FOR,HE SEEN PICS OF BIKE BEFORE HE BOUGHT THEM END OF STORY,HE SCHOULD OF NOT ACTED SO SIMPLE,IF HE WOULD OF ACTED LIKE AN ADULT INSTEAD OF A CHILD THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT SO HE CAN CRY TO THE WORLD FOR ALL I CARE.

Johnr
honda305.com Member
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Auburn, WA

Post by Johnr » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm

I emailed him numerous times and even called and talked to him about the parts and was told over and over that the fender was not bent I was very specific about this. Was told other parts were in good shape. I emailed him back and here was his 1st response before I accused him of scamming me.

THE MIRRORS I BOUGHT OF EBAY FROM ROUGH RIDERS THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE FOR A 1965 DREAM ALL THE PARTS I BOUGHT OFF E BAY IN SAME SHAPE, THEY ARE IN REAL GOOD CONDITION FOR A BIKE THAT IS 44 YEARS OLD,I SENT YOU PICS OF BIKE AND PARTS ,I SOLD PARTS TO PEOPLE FROM THE 305 FORUM AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM,USED PARTS ARE USED PARTS,I TOLD YOU THEY WERE IN REAL GOOD SHAPE BUT NOT SHOW,THATS THE WAY I BOUGHT THEM,THATS THE WAY I SOLD THEM,AS IS,IF I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I WOULDNT TOOK THE BIKE APART,AND THATS THE PROBLEM WITH SELLING TO PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT STATES,YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BUY OFF EBAY FOR LESS,AND I CHARGED YOU LESS FOR WHAT I PAID FOR PARTS,USED PARTS.

here is his email after I accused him of scamming me.

FOR 1 I DIDNT SCREW YOU OVER,YOU SEEN PIC OF BIKE I WAS REDOING I TOLD YOU I LOST INTEREST THERE FOR IT WASNT FINISHED,TRY BUYING THAT FENDER ON E BAY FOR WHAT YOU PAID,AS FAR AS CHROME,PEOPLE USALLY RECHROME PARTS THAT ARE44 YEARS OLD ,I TOLD YOU THE PARTS WRE IN GOOD CONDITION NOT SHOW,APPARENTLY YOUR 2 BIKES ARE RESTORED CORRECT,THERE FOR YOU KNOW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO THESE BIKES TO MAKE THEM SHOW,YOUR BUILDING A 3RD FROM USED PARTS CORRECT,THERE FOR YOU HAVE TO EXPECT USED PARTS NOT NEW ,BEFORE YOU CRY ABOUT PEOPLE SCAMING YOU,KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING EVEN WITH PICS,YOU KNEW MOST OF THE PARTS WERE USED SO END OF STORY,AS FAR AS TEACHING KIDS,ARE YOU TEACHING YOURS HOW TO BE A WINEASS,OR JUST BEING A DICK,ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THINK YOUR GOING TO GET NEW PARTS FOR A 44 YEAR OLD BIKE FOR THE PRICE OF USED ,LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN,USED PARTS FOR A 44 YEAR OLD BIKE,AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THIS IS OVER,IF YOU COULD LERN TO TALK TO PEOPLE RATHER THAN CALL THEM SCAMERS AND BRING THEIR CHILDREN IN ON IT ,THEN MAYBE I WOULD OF DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT,BUT NOW I DONT WANT TO HERE FROM YOU AGAIN PERIOD,YOUR JUST 1 UNSATIFIED BUYER OUT OF 20 HAVE A GOOD DAY JOHN.

Not a good person to deal with here is decription of parts from him

the fork covers had little rust specs on them but they cleaned up nicely,icleaned up all parts when i started redoing so everything has been cleaned,same as the piece on the back of fender,front fender is great shape not bent,rear shocks good shape ,not show but good shape$30.00,tail light and bracket brand new $3o.00,rack on back good shape $25.00 plus shipping ill be home all night thanks again

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:23 am
Location: KERRVILLE, TEXAS

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 pm

As I read his messages to you I can assume the spelling and diction is as he replied to you.
If that is fact I'd for sure consider his place on the 1 to 10 scale of compression and understanding at about the 3 level as to the condition of MC parts and how to describe that information in a fair and honorable way so a buyer would have a true idea of what he/they are buying.
Sort of ironic that a feller asked me about this person as to if I had any knowledge of his honesty as to the parts he offered for sale. My friend sant pics of the 2 parts shown by the seller and it was tough to get a clear view of the parts. Well I think I now have a good idea why the pics were blured.
I think this seller needs to GET HIS ACT TOGETHER in the future. ..........lm

Johnr wrote:I emailed him numerous times and even called and talked to him about the parts and was told over and over that the fender was not bent I was very specific about this. Was told ather parts were in good shape. I emailed him back and here was his 1st response before I accused him of scamming me.

[...]

chico
honda305.com Member
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Ft. Edward, New York

smelly forum

Post by chico » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:59 pm

can anybody else smell dirty laundry? Oh by the way i can't intake tubes.
chico
66 cb77

Johnr
honda305.com Member
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Auburn, WA

Here is Mr beckers reply to me and all others on this board he was not man enough to post but sent it just to me.

From: RANDY BECKER
To: Johnr
Subject: parts
i see your still mouthen off john,you and everybody else on here your who has something to say can go to hell all i care,

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:23 am
Location: KERRVILLE, TEXAS

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Super "Conversation English" for sure. ............lm

Johnr wrote:Here is Mr beckers reply to me and all others on this board he was not man enough to post but sent it just to me.

From: RANDY BECKER
To: Johnr
i see your still mouthen off john,you and everybody else on here your who has something to say can go to hell all i care,

RANDY BECKER
honda305.com Member
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 pm
Location: ILION NY

parts

Post by RANDY BECKER » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am

i sent it to you john because i dont want to fill up the forum,and waste everyones time,its not about being a man its about wasting everones time about this when other people might need help about topics,so keep talking for days on end and one day youll stop and get tired of it,hopefully

Post Reply

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home