Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

racks, trim, and other goodies.

mangajunky
honda305.com Member

racks, trim, and other goodies.

Post by mangajunky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm

What kinds of unusual add-ons for the Honda Dream have you found.
I was browsing a Japanese webbie when I found this pic of a dream with a chrome trim on the front fender and an awesome looking luggage rack.
I'd love to find stuff like this. I really could use a back rack because of my love for road trips.

What have you found? Have you found anything for sale? Do you have anything for sale?
-Franky
'79 Vespa ET3
'73 Lambretta Jet 200
'66 Honda Dream 305

Fritz
honda305.com Member

goodies and assessories - dream

Post by Fritz » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm

First the dream you show is a 150 Benly or a 160 Touring since the chain drive is on the left .  I would think some assessories would fit both small (commonly called Dreams) and true dreams 250 cc and 305s however I would check that out before buying something.  I have some Buco items that were Honda dealer add ons in the day.   Windshield, bags, and rear luggage rack are Buco and also a front fender tip that I don't know it's manufacturer since it has no markings on it. I am restoring my own Dreams so will not want to let these items go. Good luck in your search and restoration.

Fritz

150 Benly
160 Touring
250 Dream
305 Dream

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home