Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Seats what Models Pillion

Restoration and Cosmetic Upkeep
fab
honda305.com Member

Seats what Models Pillion

Post by fab » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:03 pm

Hi all,<br /> When I bought my bike it came with 3 seats , Single , Double, Pillion,<br />My bike is a Ca77 1964 model .was this little pillion seat an option on the Ca77 models ?. Or was it off earlier model bike,or a Ca72 or C71 etc, etc, .<br />How can I tell what was on my bike from the factory ??????<br />I'm using the Double seat on mine . I don't have any interest in using at this stage But I would like to know what model option there were for a Ca 77 &amp; what did they call the model with the Pillion seat ??.<br />I may put this seat up for sale, any Idea how much I should ask for such a seat ?<br /> Thanks Peter

fab
honda305.com Member

Re: Seats what Models Pillion

Post by fab » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:18 pm

Here's a pic of the 3 seats it came with.

FireBob
honda305.com Member

Post by FireBob » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:44 pm

Cool seats! do you still have them? I never knew that extra seats were an option from factory, but I like them. Have you figured out if youn want to sell and how much? E- mail me please if so, maybe we can make a deal.
FireBob

fab
honda305.com Member

Post by fab » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:28 am

A few People have contacted me about the fork on the solo seat, Please ignore the fork it , it was bolted on by the last owner because of he's long legs.<br /> So if you are searching all over the place for a Honda solo seat with a fork ?<br /> don't there's no forks on the solo seats<br />I have posted some more pics of the seat so there is no confusion if your search for one , I have also taken detailed photo's of the frame &amp; seat so you can see how Honda made it . If your wanting to have ago at making one just email me &amp; I'll send you some pics . .<br /> Thanks all / Peter

fab
honda305.com Member

Post by fab » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:30 am

Bottom

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home