Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Superhawk info

CYP77 - Police | Race Bikes | Choppers, Bobbers and Mods
See-Bee77R
honda305.com Member

Superhawk info

Post by See-Bee77R » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi guys. The Superhawk in the backround of the 250 racer Hawk, is a '66 that has been a work in progress for some time. The engine is stock internaly, but it has 750 carbs with homegrown adapters, and Kaw 1000 velo stacks from a stock airbox, and reverse cone open megs from Deluxe engineering, when he was still going. Also has electronic ignition from this site. Alloy wheels, vented brakes front and rear, clubmans, Benelli gas tank and Airtech seat. Battery is under tail. Frame has been stripped of bracketry. I have been fiddlin around with it for a while, and it runs real well. Gearing is 16 tooth on front and it will pull it to redline easily. I rattle canned it a few years back, and may repaint it complete when I finish it. So for now it's a driver, and alot of fun. I own 30+ bikes, including a Hayabusa, and I still have more fun riding this. Yesterday the pics went ok, but today they arent. I will try it again, but if it doesnt work, e-mail me and I will send them to you. Not sure why they don't go, maybe too big. They can both be seen on google video, under "rockerbox', which is a street cycle fest here in Milwaukee. I am building another one for a friend who rode it and wanted one too. That one will be hi compression and ported. I have lots of superhawk stuff, if you guys need parts, as I don't leave them stock. So lots of stock stuff for sale. E-mail me at esidne@aol.com for pics or parts info and prices Great site Michael, and thanks guys. Dave.

Hahnda
honda305.com Member

Post by Hahnda » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 am

Is this it?

bill440cars
honda305.com Member

Post by bill440cars » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Great looking bike there, thanks for posting it!

Later on, Bill

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home