Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Apex Cycle

RRIXX
honda305.com Member

Apex Cycle

Post by RRIXX » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 am

Has anyone here had experience buying from Apex Cycle in Washington State? They appear to have a lot of parts for vintage Hondas.

http://www.apexcycle.com/ca77.htm

Hoosier Tom
honda305.com Member

Post by Hoosier Tom » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:42 am

Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." The same can be said of dealing with Tom Day of Apex Cycle. I have had mixed bag experiences and have not used him in years. Do some forum searches and you can read for yourself and decide for yourself.

HT

Atlas
honda305.com Member

apexcycle

Post by Atlas » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm

i agree with Tom i have had good results from past but have had a very bad experience of late. Never got my cable and could'nt get any communication. I wouldn't trust him.
ca77 cl72 BSA A10 ca95 cd175

RRIXX
honda305.com Member

Post by RRIXX » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:50 am

Thanks guys. I did do a search and it confirms what you both said. I'll not order anything from him.

Sanford-2
honda305.com Member

APEX cycle

Post by Sanford-2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm

I never received my cables nor did he any return phone calls, two months later, had to file a grievance through PayPal to get a refund.

apexcycle
honda305.com Member

apex cycle

Post by apexcycle » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Let me start by telling my experience. In the beginning Apex cycle had a great following which provided me and my family a good living. Then the Thailand guys started digging into the business and my earnings started to dwindle. So I scrambled to find more income and a new business was born which took all my time and energy. Then I lost someone close to me in a tragic event. I fell into a terrible funk and dropped the ball on all my faithful customers. I do not want to sound like a whiner and I do not want you to feel sorry for me. Rather, I am the one that is sorry to all that I let down and disappointed. I will do my best to provide the best service possible...but I understand if the trust has been breached beyond repair.
Regards
Tom Day

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

apex

Post by rustywrench » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 pm

To whom it may concern:
I for one have not had any history with apex but having just read Tom's heartfelt and sincere plea to bury the hatchet so to speak; I would say to all here that we should let bygones be bygones and give the guy another chance to gain our trust.
That said, let there be no further Apex bashing from this day forward lest he prove otherwise.
Just my two cents for what it's worth. Rusty

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home