Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Selling price for a 66 Honda 305

young4vr
honda305.com Member

Selling price for a 66 Honda 305

Post by young4vr » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:58 pm

I am ready to part with my Honda Dream. I received it about 8 years ago in two pieces from my father-in-law. My son wants a motorcycle and need to make room in the garage.

The bike does run and rides real nice.

I am attaching a picture and was wondering what the going price is for this bike, it is not restored.

Based in columbus, ohio.

Thanks in advance for any help on pricing this.
Attachments
Honda Dream.jpg
Honda Dream.jpg (314.08 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

conbs
honda305.com Member

Dream prices

Post by conbs » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Unfortunately, the prices for Dreams are not what any of us who own one would like. You are missing some pricey parts like mufflers and clam shells which may bring the price down a bit as well.

The market changes and the best thing to do at any time is check the "completed listings" on eBay to get an idea. I would guess you will be in the $1,000 to $1,500 range. Probably not what you want to hear.

You can also try Craigslist for a local sale. There is nothing like having an interested buyer see it in person and hear it run, etc.

In the end the price is whatever you can get someone to pay. Best wishes on a fast and lucrative sale.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home