□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

just wanted to say hello

KellieLyyne
honda305.com Member

Post by KellieLyyne » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Lol dreamrider I think you might have misunderstood what I meant about the bags.. I had to reread my post again before I got it..... What I MEANT was that I like your new bags better than your old bags. Not that my bags are better than yours lol. That would have been pretty uhhhhh how do I say it.... "WITCHY" or "conceeded" lol. I think your bags look AWESOME! I love the looks of your bike that is why I was asking so many questions. Thanks for your feedback. Have a great day.

dreamrider
honda305.com Member

Post by dreamrider » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

Thanks you are RIGHT they do look a lot better than the other bags. I did understand BUT the devil made me do it :) :)

Jim

KellieLyyne wrote:Lol dreamrider I think you might have misunderstood what I meant about the bags.. I had to reread my post again before I got it..... What I MEANT was that I like your new bags better than your old bags. Not that my bags are better than yours lol. That would have been pretty uhhhhh how do I say it.... "WITCHY" or "conceeded" lol. I think your bags look AWESOME! I love the looks of your bike that is why I was asking so many questions. Thanks for your feedback. Have a great day.

Cheburashka
honda305.com Member

Post by Cheburashka » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

I'll have to post some pics of mine later today. I have the Buco Twinmasters as well, with turn signals and brake lights currently being wired. I thought about fabricating a stirrup for around the mufflers, but since I'm using aftermarket mufflers with only one mounting point, I'm concerned that the stirrups would flex the mufflers and cause the seal between the muffler and the header pipe to give way.

I wanted whitewalls, but I also wanted a modern tread pattern, so I ended up using "Plastic Fusion" paint in satin white on a set of Shinkos. I think they look great, but I'm not sure how they'll wear.

KellieLyyne
honda305.com Member

Post by KellieLyyne » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:14 pm

That is exactly my issue. I love the whitewall look, but I want the ridability of the newer tread pattern. I haven't found what Im looking for yet, and not for the lack of looking. You should post some pictures of your bike so I can see what it looks like.

Kellie

KellieLyyne
honda305.com Member

Post by KellieLyyne » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Oh and JIM, that was just COLDDDDD..... lol. When I read your response I was puzzled until I reread my post and I INSTANTLY felt like a jerk lol.... MEN!!!!

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home