Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

I don't know what I have

speleogeezer
honda305.com Member

Re: I don't know what I have

Post by speleogeezer » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:17 pm

Gillis,<br /> The others kind of covered it. Watch ebay prices, Silver's cd, Ohiocycle, I would add Western Hills Honda and there are many others--watch their ebay rating. Pigeonalley is right about screwballs. Bob

GILLIS
honda305.com Member

Re: I don't know what I have

Post by GILLIS » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:24 pm

mikescottt wrote:<br />Its a 65 or newer 305 Honda Dream. Bill Silvers has a CD out called Bill Silvers Honda 250-305cc Twins Books. It will help pin the year down and has alot of good info on the Dream. EBay is a great place to buy parts. I have seen tail light assembies for sale many times. Ohiocycle is a good place for parts. PH. # 440-697-2357. Is it worth restoring? To me my Dream is a labor of love. If you go on EBay to motorcycles for sale, Honda Dream, and watch it for a rew months you can get a feel for what they sell for. On EBay go to Motorcycles parts, Honda Dream and you will find your tail light and over time just about any part you need.<br />
<br /><br />I am going right now to check on that CD and I am an eBay seller but just collectibles.. never really ventured into the auto section I will now! I am writing all this down. Thank you so much. - Gillis

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home