□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Honda 305 T-Shirts

Fareena07
honda305.com Member

Post by Fareena07 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

T-shirts over the years have become so run of the mill. They all have the Family name and usually a picture of a tree representing all the members from the root patriarch and matriarch down to each new budding baby. Sometimes there will be a list of names printed on the back. Sometimes a proverb or slogan that would make Great Grandma proud.T-shirt art is coming out of Washington DC. From the heart of Nigeria to the halls of one of the most prestigious Historically Black Colleges a synergy has occurred producing some of the most amazing designs to ever be worn at a family reunion.

Wholesale T-shirts

Gun
honda305.com Member

Post by Gun » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:10 pm

I'll take one on blue as you have posted there.

Small. I'm a little guy.
'65 CB77
'66 CB450k0
'93 HD FXR

wrwy
honda305.com Member

Post by wrwy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 am

Love it. Can I get one in white? Where do I go to get this shirt?

MBellRacing
honda305.com Member

Post by MBellRacing » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Nowhere yet, just gauging the response. Based on this response, I'll have to get them going ASAP!!! I'll work on it as soon as I'm home from Daytona in a couple days, keep posted!!!

Andy's CB
honda305.com Member

Post by Andy's CB » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

would love to get one in the american apparel "unisex tri-blend" style (under the modern fit options) if thats a choice...i have a band shirt in that, although its marked a "track shirt" its the same 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon, super comfy, felt broken in right out of the box and get lots of comments on the material, plus i know how american apparel fits me, black with white print would be killer...

bikedoctor99
honda305.com Member

tank emblem t-shirt

Post by bikedoctor99 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

yes!! I'll take one in large. You never know who or how many people may be following your topic and may buy when they become available. let me know when you get them. Allan

MBellRacing
honda305.com Member

Post by MBellRacing » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay, back from Daytona, and I have to say I was impressed with what I found in the box on my doorstep upon my return! The Honda 300 shirts turned out REALLY good, even for digital prints!

I'll be speaking with the printer this week to try and see how many colors per run group I can do. I was thinking initially doing a run of blue with black print, as it is in the picture, red with black print, and black with either a gold print or a gray print (to closer match the original Honda badge look).

The shirt I used was an American Apparel shirt, but I don't think its the one you spoke of, Andy. I'll double check. All I know is that it has an odd taper around the waste which means I had to run a size up. I'm 5'6" and about 155lbs and had to wear a medium, not my usual small.

I'll keep you all posted as to what is happening with the printing process.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home