Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Need detailed pictures of restored bike

GILLIS
honda305.com Member

Need detailed pictures of restored bike

Post by GILLIS » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:48 pm

Hi.. some of you may have seen my post on one of the other forums. If not, I will briefly explain I am on a quest to restore my late husband's Honda Dream 305. <br /><br />I really a fish out of water here.. big time. But this is a project I want to complete.<br /><br />I already have some great suggestions of places to get parts etc. I think I am feeling pretty confident there. And I have someone coming to my home tomorrow to look over the bike and maybe help me with the project. But I want to be involved in this. I want to learn about my bike. <br /><br />So I was wandering if any of you know of website were someone has taken up-close, highly detailed pictures of their restored bike. Especially if it is a white one and perhaps a 1966 or 67.. I think that is what some of you guys have guessed it to be.. I may know exactly in few days. <br /><br />In the mean time .. pictures can tell it all. I would love to just see all the details of someones bike so I could just look at mine and see what may be missing.<br /><br />Also anyone know if someone has created a poster..line drawing .. with all the parts maked?<br /><br />If not, how interested to you think folks might be in such a chart? Like I said I am &quot;so a fish out of water&quot; here when it comes to motor cycles. But what I am is an illustrator/artist and maybe as I document the progess of this restoration I can come up with a line drawing chart.. if no one else ever has. I dunno is this something that might be helpful to others? - Gillis

j666laz
honda305.com Member

Re: Need detailed pictures of restored bike

Post by j666laz » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:02 pm

I am attaching a few pictures of my near complete '67 Dream. I also have detailed pictures of just about every frame and metal part which were taken prior to painting.
Jeff Laskowski
j666laz@yahoo.com

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home