□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Apexcycle

Snakeoil
honda305.com Member

Post by Snakeoil » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm

I know Jack and can say that you won't find a more honest nor generous person. I know that he is drinking thru the firehose as he sorts thru his parts. I just looked at a couple of his gasket sets to confirm the application based on my OEM gaskets. We also have a Honda dealer that is a mutual friend and a vintage restoration guy as well as a former vintage road racer Who will be a good source of info for Jack.

I know Jack well enough to know that he will never sell you a wrong part if he can help it.

And just for the record, I get nothing out of this, other than seeing Jack being successful as he starts this new adventure.

I read Tom Day's post and have to say that it was sad to hear his story. I suspect his "funk" was depression and anyone that has dealt with depression understand that the person being affected is really not responsible for their actions. It's a terrible affliction and as crippling mentally and functionally as losing a limb. I wish Tom well and success in his new business.

regards,
Rob

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home