Admirers

CA77 Petcock Bowl

Fuel System: Gas (Petrol) tanks, Carburators
mutley
honda305.com Member

CA77 Petcock Bowl

Post by mutley » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am the proud owner of a 69 Ca77, that i am finally getting around to reviving.
I have been looking over the site for some months now and have to say you guy's
have everything covered, it's amazing the amount of information amassed in one place - thanks!
I hope this post is in the right area.

I have managed to get fire out of the old beast, however when i went to fix the leaky Petcock
i see that the bowl has spent it's whole life being removed and refitted by Multigrips and is the victim of a rather poor Epoxy repair, so have decided to replace.

I have been over Ebay and can't find anyone that has stock that wants to sell / ship to Australia. Does anyone on the forum have an old bowl that they are willing to part with or can advise where i will get one?

I have attached a pic of the bike before i started - not much done so far except for cleaning, tinkering, and i bought a set of Apex pipes in the meantime as those old supertraps are held together with rust and carbon black... i plan to do full resto in the future, but, at the moment she is in reasonably good shape, and the patina of age does not have her looking too shaby yet, so i will get going and enjoy an unmolested 39 year old bike...

Thanks for all of your help.
Attachments
976b_1.jpg

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home